Google+ Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Discovery Museum Field Trip Postponed Due to Weather Predictions



Due to tomorrow's weather forecast and safety concerns for the drive to the museum in the Friday morning commute the second grade teachers have elected to postpone tomorrow's field trip to the Discovery Museum. We aim to reschedule for a Friday in March if possible. We are waiting to hear back from the museum coordinator about a definitive reschedule-date. We'll let you know the new date as soon as we have it. We are sorry to disappoint the children and our chaperones, however, we feel it is better to err on the side of caution.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Miss Varrell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment